Art Microcredential 2: Exploring Art through Computation Thinking (Overview)< Back to Building Block
In this project, the learner will understand how computational practices, tools, and/or processes could be used to analyze artistic works to explore or demonstrate art concepts and/or processes used by the artists. (estimated 30 min)
By the end of this activity, learners will be able to...
- computational thinking practices, tools, or processes can be used to explore and analyze artistic works and underlying concepts and/or processes.
- Algorithm - A precise step-by-step set of instructions
- Abstraction - Isolating key details while ignoring the remaining elements
- Patterns - Repeating similarities among objects, ideas, and problems
- Data - Quantitative or qualitative information (e.g., text, symbols, etc.) collected for analysis