Visit the social studies resource repository for designing your own integrated computational thinking lesson plans.
How to use the repository
- Find the tab for the discipline you want to integrate Computational Thinking (iCT) with.
- Locate an iCT topic you are interested in (rows), & where you are in your design process (columns)
- Looking for new integration ideas? Check out the mood boards. (column C)
- Wanting to be more familiar with an idea? Teach yourself about a topic (D)
- Hoping to find curricular resources? Draw from others' lesson plans or remix our own (E)