Algorithms 3: Algorithms Plugged - Mild< Back to Building Block
In this project, the learner will register for a teacher account on Scratch and follow a step-by-step tutorial that will walk them through some basic Scratch functions (estimated 40 min)
By the end of this activity, learners will be able to...
- register a new teacher account on Scratch
- create a new program in Scratch by following a step-by-step tutorial
- experience building up a program by experimenting and iterating
Materials and Resources
- A computer or tablet with an internet connection
- Tutorial: Step-by-step instructions that allow you to create a final project upon completion
The Scratch Creative Computing projects hosted here on Mouse Create have been adapted and edited from the curriculum released under a Creative Commons license by the ScratchEd Team at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Mouse (a non-profit organization that operates create.mouse.org) has developed this course to provide you, the educator, with resources that further support student growth, interactivity and assessment while navigating this curriculum.
The original curriculum can be found at the Harvard Graduate School of Education Creative Computing website if you choose to use it as an additional resource.